Monday, February 14, 2011

pink.



 So, I know that all babies are beautiful,
and each brings a kind of magic to the world indescribable to human lips.


I've seen some truly gorgeous baby girls in the past few months,
but I've never been so in love with a little lady as much as I've fallen for my new little niece, Naomi.



I don't think my beautiful sister (or her handsome husband)
have ever looked as lovely or happy as when their arms were full of this little girly girl.


...and I get to dress her up in pink and have photoshoots.


 It really is such a wonderful life.


I know I already put this one up, but I love it so much, that you get to see it again!

Photobucket
Happy Valentines Day, friends.

5 comments:

  1. Seriously beautiful baby girl! Girls are so much fun! I cant get over how much I love her name too. You're going to be a wonderful aunt to that precious baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome -- in the real sense -- inspiring awe. What a happy, blessed family you all are! Enjoy!
    Love,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The one with three generations almost made me cry! These are so beautiful!! Love you Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...