Tuesday, June 5, 2012

today...

What did I do today?

Today I woke up. 



Made my bed. 

Put some laundry in the washer.

Put on my tennis shoes. Went for a morning run. Came home. 

Drew a bath. Put in a bath melt (thanks to Carrie for introducing me to the store Lush). 

Got myself some pink lemonade (spiked with a little sprite) and poured it in a champagne flute. 

Stayed in the bathtub long enough to get nice and pruny as I watched three old episodes of the office (back when it was good). 

Shaved. I actually shaved.

And it isn't even eleven...


Here's to lazy lazy tuesdays, friends.

2 comments:

  1. How was your bath melt? I haven't tried my new one yet. What a delightful summer morning you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alyssa, you make everyday normal things that much better! Im glad you enjoyed your Tuesday morning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...