oh, hey. just a few things i've been drooling over:
1. solly baby wrap- to hold teddy in all summer long! when i was helping my sister with her newborn i used this all the time, and now i want one in every color.
2. anthro skirt- i'm waiting for this to go on sale, and then clearance. and then super clearance if possible...
3. petunia bag-this tailored tote is so cute, right? i wish they made it with a longer strap...
4. saltwater sandals-i wore these when i was little, and i think i'm ready for them again.
5. elephant teether-we sell finn and emma at babinskis and i think this is the sweetest little wooden teether they have.
6. bugaboo donkey-you know when you see something and love it, and then convince yourself that you need it, even when you probably really don't? welcome to my relationship with the bugaboo donkey.
7. usborne books-have you guys seen these? they're crazy cute and have a ton of variety. i still need to sit down and decide which ones exactly i need in teddy's library. i have a friend who sells them (along with some darling tote bags) if you're interested!
8. pretzel teether-i mean, really? who doesn't want this for their baby?
this one is sold out right now, but surely it'll come back soon, right? i need to go on a diet...
so, if you had all the money in the world, which of these would you want the most?